Saturday, June 27, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
- This year Kira, Lydia & Syndie will do their FIRST half marathon (PF Chang's)
- Jodi will do her FIRST full marathon at the Tucson Marathon. If she runs her marathon like she does her half marthons—she will get her FIRST Boston Marathon qualifying time in her FIRST marathon!
- Kim will do her second half marathon but her FIRST one in Tucson
- Many of our members are running or run/walking on a regular basis for the FIRST time.
- It's the FIRST time I ("e") am participating in a running event (Tucson Marathon) with the intention of getting a PR (I'm usually in it for the t-shirt!).
- Although they may not realize it yet— many of our RC3 chicks will run their FIRST 5k or 10k.
- We will probably have our FIRST track work out in the next week or two.
- We're having our FIRST club meeting next week. It may be the FIRST time we will meet up without running clothes and bed head!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
I have returned from our Disneyland vacation. We had a great time. Despite burning major calories while trekking trough the parks, sometimes with a 63 pound kid on my back, I missed the workouts and runs with all of you.
Yesterday morning as we sat in front of the hotel for our shuttle, my husband pointed out a race that was rounding the corner. I was a bit envious! Who would have ever thought I’d say that!
I hope you all had a great run either Saturday or Sunday. I can’t wait for the club happy hour/group photo shoot!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
I will be there this Sunday since we are having to meet in the wee hours again due to the heat. I know Crazy E will not let me bow out of the year's full in Tucson. Drag me there if you have to because this is a goal I must accomplish!