Things that made it great:
- Location, location, location... Moab is beautiful in October
- Fire pits and yummy hot chocolate at the start
(they also had coffee, water etc)
- Super efficient shuttle system. We got their before the sunrise and seeing the sunrise over the red rocks was beautiful.
- Very nice tech tops!
- Finding a running buddy for the morning who helped make the miles go by quicker (Thank you Paula from Salt Lake City)
- Awesome scenery all the way
- Wicked fast downhill at the end