Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Spur Cross Run

Spur Cross Road is one of our regular Sunday morning runs. I stuck my camera in the back of the car to snap a couple photos this morning. So look your best RC3 chicks because I'm going to make this a regular practice for awhile. A couple newbies this morning, Sandy and Renee. We did 4.5 miles with a few hill repeats as we ran back to our run/walkers. It was a nice relaxing morning.

From left to right: Kim, Kira, Sandy and Renee. I (a.k.a. "e") was there as well, but I haven't figured out how to be in two spots at the same time. I do have to say something about this photo. First, it's in the parking lot of Spur Cross Station where we start. Second, you can see Sandy in the process of saying something. For anyone that knows Sandy, you KNOW that what she is about to say will result in the photo below.

Yes, Sandy is our comedian. She always says something that results in laughter. It was great to have both Sandy and Renee there.

That being said, I just want to remind all of our current and future RC3 chicks that we have all levels. Whether you are training for a marathon or just beginning, and walk with short periods of running, you are a running chick in our book.

1 comment:

  1. You said it "e." If you walk, jog, run or sprint.... CONGRATULATIONS........ you qualify to be an RC3 member!!!

    ReplyDelete